Ram V. Iyer
The Business Thinker
Videos of Ram
See list of keynotesPlease click on the button ‘List of Keynotes’ to see the list. Each keynote has an associated workshop that can be customized for your organization’s specific needs.
Business Thinking for Business Success
Business Transformation with Business Thinking
Win in Business by Taming the Silent Killers of Success
The Missing Recipe for Entrepreneurial Success
* Do you have a conference or convention that requires a compelling keynote speaker with practical insights that will inform, educate and engage your audience?
* Do you have a senior leadership retreat that needs a speaker who will stimulate the leaders and transform their thinking?
* Do you have an internal meeting or a sales meeting that requires a business thinker who can authoritatively speak about how each person can benefit from becoming more engaged in the business?
* Do you have a techie group or conference that could benefit from a techie speaker who has learnt to succeed in business and make a compelling case for how each techie can benefit from his/her techie mindset in a business setting?
If any of these opportunities describe what you are looking form, reach out to us to arrange for Ram Iyer, President of the Business Thinking Institute to speak at your event. He will speak from personal experience (success AND failure), firsthand research data and insights from speaking to hundreds of CEOs and executives across the world. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not hear regurgitated and worn ‘wisdom’ that has failed to reduce the 70% plus failure rate in decades. Get practical insights from an MIT graduate with engineering and business degrees who has started 5 companies, worked at Boeing and Lucent, been a VC in Silicon Valley, and interviewed billionaires, millionaires and CEO’s across the US, Canada, Europe and Asia. He lost over a million dollars of personal money on a ‘guaranteed to succeed’ business. From his personal successes and failures, Ram Iyer has identified the six pillars for business success (some not addressed with a business school education) and the ‘silent killers of business success’. Most entrepreneurs believe the myths and platitudes and “follow the herd” to the 70% failure rate. They never learn to identify and remedy the ‘missing recipe for entrepreneurial success’ or develop the ‘business thinking’ necessary for business success. Ram has validated his insights by surveying 320 business people including 75 multi-millionaires and others not-as-successful (Cronbach alpha of 0.8 for the statistically inclined). His findings are immediately practical and uncommon common sense. He is a passionate speaker who will educate, entertain and engage the audience.
Let's talk....If you are a meeting planner, CEO or department head who wants to improve the performance of your company – with practical insights from an experienced business thinker – send us an email or give us a call.
Podcasts By Ram
The Future of Learning
The Unique Marshall Goldsmith
Reasons Ram Should Speak at your Next Event
- Has uncommon common sense.
- ‘Connects dots’ providing better understanding & practical insights.
- Distills complicated concepts into simple easy-to-understand language.
- Speaks from personal experience in startups, small, medium & large companies.
- Brings insights from starting & running the Business Thinking Institute helping individuals in business.
- Addresses the needs of business owners, entrepreneurs, employees or freelancers.
- Brings insights from his podcast BUSINESS THINKING RADIO- CEOs, thought leaders & experts.
- Brings insights from interviewing CEOs and business experts across the USA, Germany and Asia.
- Brings insights from experience in many business functions – engineering, ops, sales, marketing,….
- Brings personal perspectives from launching 4 startups – some successful, some failures.
- Brings insights into the venture capital industry from having been a VC in Silicon Valley.
- Brings insights from consulting at client sites in 16 countries.
- Has been featured and quoted in several publications including MONEY, FORTUNE, CFO Magazine,…
- Has spoken at many organizations including MIT, Princeton, NASSCOM, TiE, The Conference Board,…
- For workshops, Ram administers assessments to all participants and provides before-and-after scores so business leaders can see the impact of the workshop – unique, practical and results-focused!
Blog Posts by Ram
Insights from experience and research
Ram has spoken at…
Photos from past events
Assessments by Ram
Insights into your mind, knowledge and skills